Monday, August 20, 2007

A change will do ME good....


So after MUCH contemplation and a little gentle prodding, I decided the time had come for a change. My life has been in a bit of an uproar lately and I was in all to big of a need for a HUGE change. So here it is 12 1/2 inches of hair that I shed in about 5 seconds and then she did the finish work on shaping and beautifying me. I love my new hair cut. Plus there are so many added bonuses- no more baby pulling/eating my hair, no more ponytails, no more tangles (okay less tangles), no more fighting the hair, the baby and the diaper bag and I could go on and on...... 2 1/2 years of hair growth.

4 comments:

Talon said...

Wooooo look at you you look good Heidi

Salina said...

Absolutely love the hair cut, you look fabulous! Did you donate the locks? love ya Salina

Salina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey Heidi. Your blog is cute. Your little ones are adorable. Glad to see things are going good up there. Your new house is lookin good!! Miss ya.
Britt