Saturday, March 14, 2009

{ { {{ Happy Birthday Kessie}} } }

My current baby is 2!!!! And I can't believe it....
It took some convincing to get her here and there were so many emotions that we dealt with surrounding and during her birth. It was a hard one. But I would not change it for anything!!! She is such a blessing to our family!!!

We celebrated with a little family party that goes something like this:

:::Cake::::





:::Candle Drama:::




:::Recovery:::




:::Presents:::





:::Resting:::







So there is the party!!!!

Some things about Kesslynn Leigh that are fun to talk about:


1. She loves "Dora the Explorer"
2. She is seldom clothed~ She even undressed at the doctor's office during her 2 year
old check up!!!
3. She loves to be "tricky"- her current trick is to walk on the tops of her toes
{imagine curling your toes under and walking like that}
4. She snores-- just like her dad and her sister
5. She loves to eat EVERYTHING
6. She loves her big sister and can't get enough of her
7. She has started saying "Love you too!"
8. She goes crazy at about 7pm every night- that is how I know she is tired
9. She is learning to pray and gets help from everyone
10. She loves to tell me that she is my girl

Happy Birthday Kesslynn!!! We love you!!!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Kesslynn is a delight! We love you, Kessie. Hugs & Kisses from Grandma and Grandpa

Josh and Kristen said...

Happy Birthday cutie! It's hard to believe that they are already two, right? Geez. Hope things are going well for you. Have you had any luck finding your clothes? Also... remember that I want to bring you dinner when you have the baby, so you have to put me on your "to-be-contacted" list for when she comes.

Peggy said...

You continue to amaze and inspire me. No way would I have attempted such a cake 8 1/2 mos pregnant! It turned out great! Fun idea, you crafty lady.

Anonymous said...

Way to go on the cake!! I am really impressed. And no, I didn't "stalk" your blog today... I just casually looked ;-)
chandra

Peggy said...

Had an idea...you make my kids cakes, I'll make their videos! j/k-unless you want me to do the video, I do have fun doing that.