Thursday, March 3, 2011

Chomper Check


I took Kesslynn for her first check up at the Dentist. I thought that things would be okay, but that was before they told me that she had 5 (yup 5) cavities. I was given a referral to the Pediatric Dentist, but during that check up they told me she only had 7 (oh yeah 7) that needed to be fixed to the tune of $300/hr just for the Anesthetist!!!! Not to mention however much it would cost for the Dental work itself. Plus 2 hours of her being sedated. So I took her for one last consult who fixed 2 cavities, then told me the others weren't yet ready to be filled. So this now has taught me that I should stick with the Dentist that I trust (the one who only fixed 2 cavities- He's my regular dentist.) Live and Learn. She is now doing great, and we will keep going through Door #3.

0 comments: