Sunday, July 20, 2008

Our New Crib!!!!!!

Hahahaha!!!!! I am so gangsta now!!!! Or not. Anyway, by popular demand here are the pictures of our new house which is in disarray given the week we have had!!!!!! But that is another post!!!! We love the house and are so very happy with it. We are working to spend some money that we had left on the loan to use in the yard and a good majority of it we have spent. We have a few more items that we are working to upgrade, but that is about all at this point.


Front of the House: Do you like the Church Bench? It is a project in progress, I will show you pictures of it as it transforms.






Backyard: Interesting story as to why it is terraced. To keep it short, lets just say that in the beginning, the footers were showing, and this was the best idea I could come up with to keep the land usable, without a HUGE expense. I think the walls turned out great.





Family Room: Love this room!!!! Plus it lets us have fun without disturbing the sleeping baby!!!!!







Kitchen: I love cooking in here!!! There is so much room, and I have a ton of Cabinet space!!!










Spare Bedroom: Great for Company







Our Room: Where the Magic Happens, J/K Very Boring indeed!!!!











Kairi's Room: The infamous BunkBed...... (Refer to The Post) You'll know!!!!








Kesslynn's Room: Nothing Exciting happens here, except the Diaper Changing (if you consider that exciting)







Bathroom: I love the Shower curtain!!!!!











"Blacky's Home: Can you spot her latest "Gift?"






Upon moving in we adopted a new pet, however due to her nature, we very rarely see her. She is affectionately known as "Blacky" and shows her love to us for not squishing her by leaving us presents about once a week of offspring. Unfortunately, we don't like these presents, and so we kill them... but she is not detered. If anyone knows anything about me you would realize that since "Blacky" is a Black Widow she is indeed very lucky to still be alive since I HATE spiders. Crying, shivers, hair-standing-on-end etc normally accompany my encounters with any spider as does finding someone ASAP to kill the thing. Anyhow, she stays in her space, outside, and I stay away from her- and we lead a fairly decent existence in the same sphere.

2 comments:

Chandra said...

Love, love, love your house (minus blacky and I am amazed she is still alive). So sorry about the broken arm. Poor Kairi.

Angelina Christina said...

Great house! You guys did a great job. I bet you're just so happy to have it done. I'm with Chandra, I can't believe blacky is still alive.