Saturday, December 27, 2008

Sweetest Part

Christmas is all about the kids.... I don't care who you are, it really is.  This Christmas, Kairi set out the Traditional Milk and Cookies for Santa, but then she added her own special touch that only Kairi can add.  She added a gift to Santa for the reindeer, wrapped in a gift box was a little bell.  Then she added a note.... you'll see.  Santa, of course, responded.   Later that day, I asked what her favorite part of the day was (thinking of all the gifts she was given) and she responded "Leaving Santa a note and gift for the reindeer and having him write me back and tell me I was a good girl."  Even when she was little she was very enthusiastic about praise,  I would say that it is continuing on...... She is already trying to be her best for next year.....





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that looks so fun. I love the little tent. I'm so sad we couldn't come see you this year!
chandra

Angelina Christina said...

Looks like you guys had a great christmas. I love that we can still keep up on everyone's lives through blogs-though I've been bad about mine lately. You grew up in Logandale, right? What was your maiden name? There are some couples from our ward from Logandale that you might know.

Unknown said...

what a sweet-heart

Anonymous said...

Heidi,

Sorry about the comment problem. I had been using google analytics and it rendered a few posts inoperable with comments. I've now fixed it. Thanks!