Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Logandale Chapel Burns....

I am at a loss for words, at the pictures and videos that are being released regarding this. There are many happy memories to be remembered in this place. One of which is that I was baptized and confirmed in this building. I will never forget that it was the Stake House for all of my growing up years and then the New Stake Center was built about the time I was 14. I didn't realize the history of it, but I always new it was special. Visit this link and witness a small part of my life before......


As more and more comes out about the fire, I am stunned by the historical significance and the deep history that this building carried in my hometown.  Here is a history of the Logandale Chapel that I found on MVProgress.com {the local newspaper}... Read it if you like.... the history is impressive

2 comments:

Josh and Kristen said...

I am sorry to hear that. I can totally understand your feelings because those times in your life are sooooo important. Sorry. How are you feeling by the way? You are getting close aren't you? I can't really remember you due date. Maybe it's on your sidebar. I'll check.

Kathy said...

I'm sorry to hear this news, and I understand how you can feel about a building. Do they know yet what started the fire?