Saturday, April 18, 2009

~*~ Easter ~*~

This year our Easter was VERY low key. Ellie was almost 3 weeks old, so it really slowed us down on what we could do. Of course, we took the kids to the XRQ Easter Egg hunt, which is really an Easter Candy Hunt. They both came away with just the right amount of candy and I re-used it to fill the easter eggs. Kesslynn has the most serious sweet tooth that is only rivaled by one particular little boy (ahem- Isaac -ahem). So this year I vowed to NOT buy ANY candy. I also have a sweet tooth, and at this point in time I think it has gotten the better of me... necessitating a trip to the dentist- soon.) Anyway, so this is what the girls did and how much fun they had despite the "low key" I have to say they still had fun, and I think we will keep it up.....






4 comments:

Kathy said...

"I got it, Kai, I got it!"....... love the video! Thanks for sharing. Isaac's sweet tooth seems to grow with age; you can hope someone else's doesn't.

Peggy said...

I love the dresses. The girls are so cute! Are you sure Kessie's sweet tooth is only rivaled by Isaac? :) hee hee. (like I'm one to talk).
Josh had fun watching your videos and looking at pictures before he went to school this morning. He has decided blogs are as much fun as I think they are.

Linds said...

Hey its Linds Giles. I just left you a message on facebook and then realized you probably don't get on there very much. :) Ellie is SO beautiful. My butt should be kicked for not making it over there sooner. This week I promise. My blog is private. Send me your e-mail if you want an invite. lbgiles45@yahoo.com

Our Crazy Life said...

How cute are they with their matching dresses! I would love to take pictures of you guys...if it wasn't so freakin far away I would do it in a heart beat, you know that! Maybe sometime in the summer....I will be going to Salt Lake sometime then! How are things going with you? How is it with three kids? I thought it was going to be worse, it actually wasn't that bad...just going places is a little stressful to me.