Saturday, March 13, 2010

i'm a v*i*p in my fam*i*ly....


does anyone else remember that song....


well kairi was the v*i*p of her class the middle of february. so

myself and the sisters went to kairi's class and shared pictures and

stories and funny stuff about kairi. kai ate up the attention. her

classmates shared very nice things about her. she came away in awe

the many friendships she has as well as a huge sense of importance

about herself.....

i'm a v*i*p you see.

i'm a v*i*p in my fam*i*ly

and that's a pretty good thing to be...

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Oh she was so excited!! It was really cute!!! I can't believe how fast they are all growing!

jkohldadof8 said...

Our family remembers that song or should I say at least the 4 older ones, we use to play it all the time.

Levi and Marissa Richins said...

Kairi is getting so grown-up! I bet she loves school! She is a V.I.P!