Sunday, November 18, 2007

All Hallows Eve....





Halloween was a lot of fun this year. There were so many activities that we barely had time for them all. But we had a great time. Kairi decided that she wanted to be a Pokemon trainer, and Kesslynn we decided to let her be Pikachu. For those of you not familiar with the game or show. Little kids have pocket monsters aka "Pokemon" and they train them to basically be obedient... anyway Pikachu is a pokemon. So does this mean that I am allowing my oldest daughter to take her younger sister and "train" her to be obedient. I hope not. Oh and by the way, these kids battle their Pokemon against each other in a type of dog fight type way. Nice. Now that I am putting this in context it doesn't seem as cute, hummmmm?! By the way of note, I guess you can only post pictures in landscape mode and not in portrait mode so you will all have to look at my super cute pictures sideways. Remember to rest your neck every so often to avoid a kink in your neck. :-)

1 comments:

Josh and Kristen said...

Thank you for posting on my blog! I have to admit that I actually went to your blog a few weeks ago through Chandras. I made the chicken and LOVED it. My favorite is the dip. It's great. I'll be back to check out your blog soon!