Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sleep Over......




My baby girl is getting so big. Okay, not that baby girl, the bigger one. I recently let her have her first sleep over at a friend's house. Olivia is a little girl Kairi has known for years and they have a strong bond. They did each others hair, played video games, watched a movie, played dress up and even had their hair done the same. Even Olivia's little sister, Alli, got in on the action. Anyway we had some really cute pictures and so here they are....

2 comments:

Chandra said...

It looks like she had fun but did you sleep by the phone just waiting for the "I miss my Mommy" phone call?

Heidi said...

You better believe it.... Then the next day came and she didn't even want to come home. Tough for Cameron and I as we trudged through the house the night before saying.."I miss our girl." Lame aren't we!!