Sunday, December 30, 2007

Shoot-Bang

I recently was asked to take pictures for friends and family. Kaitlynn is the subject of many a picture because she is so fun to shoot and Kathy (my mother-in-law) claims she likes my work. Anyway so Kaitlynn's school pictures are here and we did them in like 30 minutes. We take a lot of pictures here at the Temple grounds because not only is it the Temple, but it also has beautiful landscaping and masonry work that dates back to 1907. Needless to say that I always know I can get a great shot off here. The other subjects are of our friends the Young's. They have been friends for 7 years and asked me to take a picture for them for Christmas. I was more than happy to do it and we had fun with the snow. It made for beautiful scenery as a great backdrop. The only drawback is how incredibly cold it was. Especially for the girls who had to be without coats to get just the right picture. I hope you enjoy the pictures......

0 comments: