Saturday, December 8, 2007

Mental Note

I have been trying to give my kids every conceivable Christmas experience I can this year. And that would include writing a letter to Santa Claus. So as Kairi is learning to write, I decided that I could help her write a letter to Santa Claus. This is what we came up with...



Her letter reads:

Dear Santa,
I have been good. May I have 1. Horse 2. Ice Cream 3. Violin 4. Dolls 5. Books Love, Kairi

Where she came up with this stuff, I don't know. I also think that we will have to leave a couple of these up to Santa, because we don't have room for the horse for sure.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

One thing we would always do with my brothers and sisters was to put them on the phone and have someone in the other room on the phone pretending to be Santa, so they thought they had called the North Pole and were talking to Santa, it was always kind of fun! Also there is a cute website I found you probably already know about it but if you do not, it is northpole.com
Sarah