Wednesday, June 25, 2008

No Pictures Please......

Well we just recently acquired the internet here, and so I thought that I would drop a quick post so that all the world knows:
WE LIVE IN OUR HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!! That being said, I hope to never move again. Either that or the girls will have to leave all of their CRAP behind in order for me to feel okay about trying again. At this point I feel buried in boxes and can't believe that we have acquired all of this stuff. Especially since we lived in probably a third the space and have still managed to fill this space well. I guess it was really time. Needless to say, I will get back into the rhythm of things and you will hear and see from me more hopefully in the next week or two. Hang in there with me PLEASE...................

6 comments:

Peggy said...

I was glad to see you finally have your internet! I tried to post the other day, but just realized I'm somewhat of a blog idiot and it didn't work. I know why, I didn't type the little letters it has for you to recognize. I keep thinking it shouldn't be that hard for me, but for now I'm blaming my "mommy brain" (I did miss a doctor appointment this last week because of that).

Kay Lynn said...

I'm so glad you finally got in to your new home--and that you're blogging again.

Our Crazy Life said...

Hooray for you! It is amazing how much stuff one accumulates huh...we were going through that same issue last weekend as well. I know how you feel about boxes everywhere too...LOL! I have to say though, it is getting better though, I try to do a few here and there, so that seems to work out so far! Well that is exciting for you; I can't wait for you to post more! Love you girl, take care!

Jenna said...

I know exactly how you feel about being burried in boxes! We have been on vacation the last week and have hardly got any unpacking done, but as of the last 2 days our living room actually resembles a living room!! Good luck unpacking!

Josh and Kristen said...

I am so happy for you. When we hadn't seen you at church for the last few weeks we were thinking you must be in. I am sorry that I am an idiot and didn't give you a call to see what I could do to help.

Unknown said...

Hi Heidi I just wanted to tell you Happy Birthday. I hope everything is going well with the new home that is so exciting. Well I will try to give you a call sometime. Love you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY again.