Sunday, June 1, 2008

Promises....

As promised, I have pictures of our almost completed home. I am really happy with the choices I have made with it. Now if only we could live in it. Somehow it seems that things would finally feel in place and grounded. But I guess I won't be able to give that report until after we move in. I hope you all enjoy the semi- tour.....




Front view of the house




Living Room & Garage Door




Kitchen




Different View of the Kitchen




To the Bedrooms




Family Room

5 comments:

Our Crazy Life said...

How exciting...how much longer do you think?

Angelina Christina said...

Your house looks GREAT! I love the kitchen cabinets. So when do you get to move in? Those pictures of the girls is adorable, I hope they are the best of friends all growing up-I loved having a sister close to my age to do everything with in school.

Kohl said...

Your house looks great! I bet you can't wait to live in it! It seems like forever ago that we moved into our first house and now we are already on our second.:) Hope you get to move in soon!

Anonymous said...

What are you going to do with all that space?! I love the kitchen cupboards.
chandra

AZ Allreds said...

Can I have one to go (to AZ). I love the house -- one day we'll build our dream home. Love it.