Monday, June 2, 2008

Toilet Habits

HURRAY!!!!! My friend Allison, recently posted (okay maybe it has been a month or so) that the plumber had been to her house putting in the toilets and the rest of the plumbing. I thought that maybe she was making it a little more dramatic, than it really should have been. Now that being said, I need to insert my foot into my mouth and Sing praises that we finally have running water at our house, and it is heavenly. There was no over-dramatization, Allison, I hear ya now. Yup Kairi and I and Cameron have each flushed the toilet at least once, just to see it work. Kairi actually squealed with delight- that was so funny!!!! Anyway, so I have placed toilet paper in the bathrooms, so that they can be used when we are out there. I have never been so excited for indoor plumbing!!!! Hey Dad, Is this what it was like when ya'll got indoor plumbing? :-) Just Kidding!!!!

2 comments:

Josh and Kristen said...

Yay! The pictures of your house are so pretty. I am really excited for you.

Sarah and Dave said...

Ha Ha, hurray for you!