Sunday, May 31, 2009

{ya they're mine}

today in church we sat down for the last 10 minutes of sacrament {as is the case lately, but we are working on it} and visited with a sister in our ward who has 2 girls as her oldest children. she began to say that she had noticed that the oldest is "the bossy one' and the next one was "the ham"
i couldn't agree more-- although kairi has her cooky side, she does tend to be bossy. and as previous posts have solidified kess definitely fulfills the "ham" role. i am so grateful for all the little things that make them them.....




5 comments:

Levi and Marissa Richins said...

I love those little girls and I can't wait to see them. Your blog always makes me smile and it helps to look at it when I feel homesick for family. I love you guys!

Jenna said...

What silly girls!! We sure love them!!

Josh and Kristen said...

Funny. I think that the oldest just kind of take on the bossy role. I don't know. Kimball is definately bossy. Sometimes he even starts to be bossy to me. GRRR! I have to remind him that I am the mom!

Peggy said...

I love Mr. Potato head glasses! Especially when they are upside down. Must be a kid thing, right? Or maybe its that 2nd child being the ham thing. lol.

Sarah and Dave said...

Very Cute! What role do you think Elika will be?