Friday, February 15, 2008

Favorite Things

I have kind of a hodge-podge of things I wanted to post about, so I thought that I would do just one post and let you sift through it.

#1. With the whole sick thing, I have not been going anywhere..... I mean anywhere. So I have been doing a lot of reading. My most recent adventure consisted of the "Twilight Trilogy." by Stephanie Meyer. Many of you may have already read it and awesome to you if you did. For those of you who haven't--- find yourself some time, and read them!!!! It has been a long time since I enjoyed a book, let alone 3. Twilight is book 1, New Moon is book 2 and Eclipse is book 3. I may be late on the bandwagon, but better late than never.


#2 Evidently, I am a book hound. Another favorite author of mine is for children's books. For those of you who have little kids, I am sure you have heard of Sandra Boynton. If not you'll want to check these books out. There are a handful of books that we have and we enjoy them all. In honor of Valentine's Day, though I am going to recommend "Snuggle Puppy" There is even music out there for it and it is so incredibly heart warming. For every other occasion I definitely recommend "Moo, Baa, LaLaLa" and "The Going to Bed Book" Little tiny babies even like them. So go get them. Oh and if you want to hear the "Snuggle Puppy" song go to youtube.com and type in Snuggle Puppy. You can hear the song there. The videos aren't impressive though.

0 comments: