Thursday, February 28, 2008

So Much for Stomach Vaults......

Nice so I wake up this morning and Cameron proceeds to tell me that he was up with Kairi this morning about 5 am. She was throwing up!!!! NO WAY!!!!! This sucks. I may have chosen a career in the medical profession. I also will be the first to tell you that I can take the gore and junk pretty good, however, I don't do puke.......EVER!!!! So thankfully Cameron handled this without even waking me up. Although she did throw up this afternoon. It was really pathetic. She kept complaining that her chest hurt. Then she threw up, laid down and took a nap. She woke up and ate a whole bowl of Ramen. I really hope that it stays down. Oh and by the way, in case you couldn't tell I am really disappointed that my strong stomached child doesn't have the strong stomach I had hoped. This really makes me want to re-think this whole having kids thing. I can definitely take the baby spit up, but as they add table food, I don't do it so well. It is the kitten to cat drama. (Kittens are cute, but they grow to be cats.) So ya, babies are cute and cuddly and lovable, but they grow into lean, mean, table food puking machines. Definitely going to rethink the kid thing. At least for today........

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear the vault erupted.
chandra