Friday, February 15, 2008

The Reason...


So here is where you are clued into why I haven't posted in quite nearly 2 months. After we got back from New Orleans, the proverbial crap hit the fan. Kesslynn, poor baby, came down with the flu- bad! She started puking everything up. And all over everything. She would lay in my arms and sleep until she had to puke again. Now we aren't talking about a few days either. Nine Days!!!! 9 whole days!!!! I had her into the Doctor twice through it all and he still maintained it was the flu. I have my theories as to what was happening and when I put them into practice, she quit throwing up. Go figure! In the meantime, Cameron came down with it and recovered-- again clued me in to the fact that it may have started as the flu, but continued for another reason. Kairi and I are stomach vaults..... seldom had the flu and Kairi doesn't even know what it was. This was the first time that I KNOW it was the flu and Kairi has NEVER thrown up in her life. After Kess came down sick, we tried to explain to Kairi that if she felt like throwing up she needed to get to the bathroom- quick! Her response: "What is throwing up?" Cameron started to explain it to her, but I told him to not bother. Anyhow thankfully we didn't get that. However, about a week later Cameron comes down with a horrible cold. Three days later, Kairi does (She loves her dad- A LOT!) Next day, Me and Kesslynn. We are miserable: fever, chills, body aches, runny noses, coughs, sore throats, congestion, oh yeah and the whining, the whole bit. I am blogging just for something to do. Now after this is all said and done I am going to have to teach my kids to sleep in their own beds again and also impress upon them that mom and dad need to sleep at night.....

0 comments: