Friday, February 15, 2008

snow, Snow, sNOw, SNOW, SNOW!!!!!



For those who aren't aware, Utah has been getting slammed with snow....lots and lots and lots of snow. Roofs are caving in because of the sheer amount of snow. Cameron tells me this is what it was like when he was a boy. If that is the case and this will continue year after year... I may need to move back to Nevada. Anyhow, so one day while Kess was sleeping, Kairi and I decided to take advantage of the sheer volume of snow. My intention was to build an igloo, but that fell apart when the snow was more like sand than snow. So I eyed the gazillion icicles hanging around and thought we could put this to good use. About 45 minutes later, we had a magnificent icicle fence and it glittered and gleamed in the sunlight. Beautiful.....

1 comments:

Chandra said...

Very cute idea. Nice job mom!