Sunday, March 30, 2008

Eggs, Eggs, Eggs, and MORE EGGS!!!!

Easter just isn't easter, without Easter Eggs. This year we had great fun with it too. Kairi and I dyed easter eggs at least twice that I can think of. We had plastic eggs and when I post about Easter, you will see other "eggs" as well.




















I also found the cutest easter egg garland made from plastic easter eggs. All you do is string them on a string to the length you want and hang.... it was awesome and literally took me only like 20 minutes to do. Easy enough when the baby is asleep. If she had been awake, it would have been dramatic.














All in all I enjoyed Easter, and we even incorporated the eggs into the True Meaning of Easter. I also found it on-line and we adopted it to do as a Family. Kairi was all about it. They are called "Resurrection Eggs" you fill 12 eggs with various items that depict a significant thing in the story of Christ's crucifiction and subsequent Resurrection. The last egg you leave empty to represent the empty tomb. Kairi came home from church on Easter and told us the whole story and read to us the story from a paper she got at church. It was very powerful coming from a 4 year old. I credit her primary leaders for impressing this very important story on her mind......

1 comments:

Sarah and Dave said...

I love the egg garland thats great!