Sunday, March 2, 2008

{Favorite Things}

So sometimes I find myself online, with nothing to do and I like to "window-shop" blogger style. I love to hi-jack other blogs and pick their blogs to see if I can find interesting places to go or things to buy. Mind you I spend WAYYYYYY more money in my head then in real life (which is good!!!), but I love some of my more recent shopping finds of all varieties. Some blogs I frequent have links to other interesting places, and so I click on the ones that are interesting. Some things I find from links in an email I have recieved. Such is the case with the two links I will highlight tonight....

Blurb

Blurb I found while blogger hijacking.... What an awesome idea, much easier to highlight so much in such an easy way, instead of having to re-upload your pictures, one by one, to get the book you want. Plus they accomodate up to 400 pages!!! That is awesome!!!! I would really rather do that for a family yearbook, and someday I probably will. Until then look and dream---right!!!!


The other one I came across as a result of looking for the perfect gift for Kesslynn's first birthday coming up. I got this link in an email and decided to check it out....

Oompa

I am kind of REALLY weird about the toys my kids get. I like the quiet toys or the classic toys. I am not a fan of all the electronic toys or anything that makes a lot of noise. If it is wood I like it. Call me whatever you will. Anyhow, I stumbled across this site and they have a HUGE variety of these types of toys. Perfect for little hands and making life happy for a mom who would like quiet toys. I know I am weird, but I am happy in my world and that is what matters.

Scentsy

Okay the last thing is not something I found on-line, but I love it none the less. My friend, Nichole, bought this for me for, well I'm not sure. Anyway, it is a dream!!!!! No candles, no ghosting on the walls and many, many, many wonderful smells!!!! I love it!!! Anyway, if you are up for it you should definitely check it out. Currently playing in my Scentsy warmer is "Black Raspberry Vanilla."

So check out these things and let me know what you think......

0 comments: