Sunday, October 12, 2008

First Day of Preschool

In the Uintah Basin, children have to be 5 by September 1 in order to attend Kindergarten. This is especially frustrating when your child's birthday is, oh say, SEPTEMBER 23. She was so ready too. Anyhow, I anticipated that this would be happening for her and for me, so my friend Peggy, (big thanks to you) told me about a Preschool group she was doing and asked if I wanted to join. Long story short-- I did, and Kairi started Preschool and has had a wonderful time doing so. She has made friends doing so and intricately knows everyone's relationship to each other and how they ended up in the group. I just love that she has something going that allows her to have fun, be social, and be creative without me feeling like I need to be there. How refreshing!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

plus you get a much neede break!!
chandra