Monday, October 20, 2008

Kairi the Cook


Kairi helped with dinner a few nights ago!!!! This was wonderful for me to not have to do all the work.  She made this pizza by herself.  I just mixed up the dough.  She proceeded to roll it to fit the pan, top it with sauce, cheese and bacon (we didn't have any pepperoni, but bacon is always a hit around here) and gave it to me to bake.  I couldn't have been prouder.  Since that day she has been helping a LOT more with dinner, cutting up vegetables and mixing things I need.  I am impressed with her culinary skills.... must be in the genes (hahahahahaha!)

3 comments:

Our Crazy Life said...

I love cooking with my kids too! They are amazing in the kitchen aren't they? Amiah's favorite thing to make is meatloaf! HA HA!

Unknown said...

home-made pizza from a five-year-old sounds yummy

Jenna said...

That is amazing!! She did such a good job!!