Wednesday, October 22, 2008

HERE YOU GO!!!!!!!!

Well..... I am trying to get at least one picture to work, but I'm not sure how that is going to go. Anyhow, big breaking news time. Although most either know, or suspect. Yup, baby #3 is on it's way. We are expecting another baby GIRL on March 20. Hence the long wait between posting, and such. We all know that it takes time to get back to feeling yourself, and that coupled with Kairi's arm, moving, and then pregnancy really has slowed me down. Anyhow, glad to know that I am joining good company..... Congrats to everyone else that is expecting.....

8 comments:

Sarah and Dave said...

You could always email us the pictures, if you can not get them up! Or maybe you already did, I should ask Dave

Unknown said...

Congratulation Heidi although I was hoping for a boy for you, just because I am going to be the only one with a boy. Maybe there is a advantage to this He will have lots of girls on my approved list to chose from when it comes to marriage.

Anonymous said...

It's a girl!!!!! Hooray for you. I hope Cameron is up to all the emotions in the Winn household ;-)
chandra

Anonymous said...

I so knew it! Yipeee! Congrats to you guys.

Love ya,
Britt

Kohl said...

Congrats on #3! Hope you are feeling good now. Those first few months are a killer.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you!

Love ya,
Mandy

Wonderland Girl said...

Of course it's a girl! Yay! (What do people do with boys anyway? Scary.)

Chris, and Jerry Christensen Family said...

Thank you Heidi for the photographs, they are just what I needed and they are good shots of their cute little faces. I still have another favor to ask of you however is there any way that I could get full length body shots in different positions you could email them to me if you like and I could print them so that you don't have to keep running to Walmart.