Monday, November 3, 2008

Apple Cider

For Preschool a few weeks ago, we went to an apple orchard and picked apples. (Okay I think they were picked already, but that was the idea anyhow....) With that being said we then proceeded to make apple cider, thanks to Mindy and her Mother-in-law's cider press.  We had to wash the apples, then put them in the grinder, then we pressed them some more to get even more juice out of them and then, of course we enjoy the wares.....  I came away with 3 gallons of apple cider which tastes so good and the girls and I are enjoying.  Since Cameron is funny he doesn't like apples, so that is why he doesn't get any!!!!!!!  Enjoy the pictures, I tried to put them in sequence:





1 comments:

Sarah and Dave said...

You still picked them out, you just didnt pick them of a tree. I think this would have been a lot of fun