Friday, November 28, 2008

---Teamwork---


I have much to be Thankful for..... our Thanksgiving was fairly easy. Then, of course, the holidays hit-- or in this case the Holly Days. Every year for the past few years Vernal puts on "Holly Days." A day full of fun, free, family activities. I am all about it. I love the holidays and really enjoy this day-after-Thanksgiving treat.



I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER......

Yesterday (after we had eaten) should have given me a clue....

Kairi comes to me in tears (as usual---I swear nothing happens without the waterworks, like I won't believe her without them or something.....) telling me that she got dog poop on my jacket....

that she was wearing, because she couldn't find her own.......

OUTSIDE.......

she leaves, after relinquishing said "dirty jacket"


There wasn't that much there, but several of us could still {Smell}

**checking shoes**

"DANG IT!!!!" She also stepped in it--- the crap I mean....

Oh well, through the course of conversation, I realize it could have been worse.... She could have been her cousin, whose hand was the reason that my jacket had poop on it.... (hehehehe)



It's okay!!! It's the Holidays and everyone is happy--especially me. I love the Holidays and Holly Days is now upon us!!!!!!


Ya that thought lasted about an hour.......

So that brings us to today....

Item #1: Go see Santa Clause {after lunch--mind you}

We are standing in line, and Kairi and I are having an in depth conversation about the fact that she forgot her list to give to Santa and that now he won't know what she wants.....

[cue Cameron and Kesslynn for that matter]

Cameron: "Heidi we are done here....."

I look up just in time to see Kesslynn unload, I believe, Lunch and Breakfast into her Father's shoulder {dang it}

Off we go home to let Kesslynn sleep and Cameron clean up...

He was a good sport though..... He laughed....... Until the diarrhea started....

Good thing he can handle the front end [I can't]

Good thing I can handle the back end [He can't]

That's what it is all about---Teamwork........

0 comments: