Tuesday, November 25, 2008

::::: Husband Tag :::::


1. His Name?  Cameron {Cameroni, Cam, Hunny, Dear, you get the idea....}

2. Who eats more? I think he does.... He can really put it away if he likes it (ie brownies)
3. Who said "I Love You" first?  I think I claim this one, but it was promptly reciprocated
4. Who is TALLER?  No question here---he is,  I'm short.
5. Who is smarter? I am not touching this one-- I vote TIE!!!!!
6. Who is more sensitive? I win this one too?  I cried while watching Design Star---I am pregnant though.
7. Who does the LAUNDRY?  Do we really need to ask this question..... Of course, I do.
8. Who sleeps one the right side of the bed (when looking at it)?  HE DOES (closer to the kids, hehe)
9. Who pays the bills? I do-- but he is the money genius... I think he is trying to teach
10.  Who cooks more?  I really like to cook-- otherwise we all get Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
11.  Who is more Stubborn? {ding ding ding} Winner here-- that is me.....
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? He is.... I can be very patient, and I have  a LLLLLLllllllloooooonnnnnnnggggggg memory!!!
13.  Who has more siblings? He does.... (4 sisters)  I have (1 sister & 2 brothers)
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship?  ME!!!! <at least all signs point to me>
15. What do you like to do TOGETHER? We are like toddlers... side by side play
16. Who eats more sweets?  That would be me..... ah-hem
17.  Guilty Pleasures? Good question.... Probably like Peggy-- Technology {and we wonder why we get along}
18. How did you meet?  He was my neighbor... I spied on him doing tricks on his bike in the complex parking lot.....
19. Who asked whom out first?  Didn't go down like that........
20. Who kissed whom first?  Is there any doubt?  My "playa" husband-- totally hit this first!!!
21. Who proposed? He did.... Rainbow Park ( i think--- hey it doesn't matter where!!!)
22. His best features and qualities? He has a great smile and beautiful eyes.  He is kind and patient and loving.  I know I make his list....

0 comments: