Tuesday, November 25, 2008

**** ThanksGiving****


This time of year always comes.   Then it goes as well.  However, through blogging I have met a woman, who I would say, had ThanksGiving in her heart every day of the year.  As many of you will notice now that I have posted this,  In my side bar is a link to "Nie Nie".  If you want a softer, kinder, more peaceful heart- visit this woman's blog and bask in the Spirit that eminates from her words.  StephaNIE NIElson is a blogging mom who up until August you would have sworn had everything- and enjoyed EVERYTHING.  Even when her neighborhood had a huge blow-up and the cops were involved, she took it in stride and posted the most comical post ever.  She loved being married, being a mom, and a homemaker.  In August, she and her husband were in a private airplane crash and both were burned severely.  She is still in rehab.  The pilot died in that crash.  Because of her blogging spirit, people are drawn to her blog in droves and even while she was laying in a coma, she was spreading the Gospel-- through example.


The reason I post about this is to give ThanksGiving.... for all the things in my life that at times I have felt were mundane.  They are not.... Through Nie Nie's words I have a new appreciation for my girls, my struggles, my husband and my marriage.  She left words that were simple but conveyed EVERYTHING.  I may post more often or not, but I am trying to capture the spirit she holds and that gets her family through the trying times.  She is the glue that keeps her family together-- you can tell.  But it is before life got hard and now that it is hard, her words are there to keep perspective.  I have no idea, how she is handling things, but right now it would be hard to envision it being very hard not to have kept some of the spirit that she has been so blessed with and in turn has blessed others with.

0 comments: