Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween



Halloween is probably one of my favorite holidays.... It probably has something to do with all the candy available.  I have a slight problem with the candy coupled with diabetes, so we had to be careful where I took the girls to Trick-or-Treat, and how full their bags got.  THere is always Trunk-or-Treat, that the ward does and I purposely go late, so the girls still get candy, albeit not as much.  As you can see Kesslynn was Piglet and Kairi was a Witch.  Both girls had a great time and at some point I think they were done Trick-or Treating and I still had a few places they needed to go.  We compromised and they got enough candy to keep me and them happy- at least for a little while.....

5 comments:

Peggy said...

The boys loved seeing their "girlfriends" dressed up for Halloween. They always enjoy seeing the updates of their little friends.

Jenna said...

Those are such fun costumes!! Ryan was Napoleon Dynamite this year!! It was really funny! We will send pics!

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

What cute little trick or treaters! I tried to post on the new baby and it wouldn't let me-so congrats!! That is super exciting.

Sarah and Dave said...

Very cute!

Jenna said...

Those are such cute costumes!!! Ryan was Napoleon Dynamite this year! It was awesome! We will have to send some pics!! I also love Cams pumpkin carving technique!!! That's awesome!