Sunday, October 12, 2008

Kairi Got Her Cast OFF!!!!!!



BEFORE






AFTER




Kairi finally got her cast off on September 4. She has been sooooo happy to have it off. I tried to get a video of her actually getting it off, but Kesslynn screamed through the whole thing, and so I skipped the video and dealt with the child who had NOTHING HAPPENING TO HER. Anyhow, she was very concerned about her sister and it was sweet. Kairi is now busy exercising her arm so that it will be back to as strong as it was before. I have noticed no residual effects and she is doing well.


1 comments:

Peggy said...

I was so excited to see that you found a minute to put some posts up! However, I had to be careful scrolling down the page because Matt and Joe were right by my side while I was reading--and well, we know what I didn't want to have to explain! :) Now its about my turn to take a break from posting for a while, sitting at the computer is just a little hard now--and that mommy brain keeps me from finishing anything I start. Uugh!