Sunday, October 12, 2008

Cameron is 30!!!!!!

Okay people, I am going to post a picture at the end of this post of the birthday cake I got Cameron for his 30th birthday...... However, I will warn you..... some may not approve!!!! I am not worried about that so much as he enjoyed getting it and it made him happy. He has struggled a bit to turn thirty, but I think he wears it well. And since I am his wife I can brag him up as to the accomplishments he has in his thirty years...

1. He married ME (of course this is number 1 :-)
2. Two beautiful girls
3. A House he built with his own two hands
4. College education.... with no debt incurred
5. He is still wearing clothes he wore in high school (not financial necessity, so much as
bragging rights)
6. A great job that takes care of us
7. Temple Marriage
8. Eagle Scout


These aren't all, but I feel these are things to be proud of that not everyone can accomplish.
Anyhow, his day was very low key (especially with the number 30 attached) I planned a little surprise party, but only one person was here on time and Cameron got home early from work, so I knew it was ruined. It didn't matter though, I think he was still surprised and he enjoyed it. Happy Birthday, Cameron!!!!! (Aug 28)





3 comments:

Kristin said...

hilarious! Brian would die if I made him a cake like that and then invited people over for a surprise party. Good to hear an update on you guys!

Josh and Kristen said...

Hehe. That is funny. Josh just turned 30 also. I was going to do a party for him, but we ended up going out of town for his birthday and then we had steak with my family last night. It has been a little bit hard on him too.

Anonymous said...

Heidi JO!! LOL That is so funny I didn't know you had such talents. The cake looks awesome my husband only wishes I could do something like that for him on his bday!