Sunday, October 7, 2007

7 year Itch?

Yesterday, was Cameron & My 7th anniversary. To actually think about how long he has been apart of my life is interesting. I don't feel like we have been together that long, (and for some it probably isn't any time at all!!!!) However, in this world we live in 7 years is an awfully long time to be with one person. Sure we have has our ups and downs, but I have to say it has been a great time. So upon thinking of this, he and I wondered if the 7 year itch hits before the 7 years or after the 7 year anniversary. So I am going to do another survey. So everyone VOTE!!!!!

1 comments:

Talon said...

WOW 7 years that doesnt seem likes it been that long you know i guess when you have something good the time just flys you know but remember heidi that the ups are always going to out way the downs so have all the ups you want but the downs are important to because when you have a down the next time the down comes back again you know how to fix it quicker
Talon Andersen A.K.A the pwner
P.S thanks for the straws :)