Sunday, October 7, 2007

I wish I had a camera!!!!

I'm not sure which day it was last week, but it would seem this week I have a ton of posts that are worth posting despite the absence of a picture. I really wish I had been thinking, when this occurred. But alas I didn't. I was in the kitchen doing the dishes. Both girls were in Kairi's bedroom playing. All of a sudden I hear Kesslynn squeal and protest to..... something. Then I hear Kairi saying "It's okay Kess. Just a minute. Hold on. I got it. It's coming. It's okay. etc." So with that I decide I need to go and investigate. As I walk in the room I witness Kesslynn, sprawled out on the floor. Kairi standing over her. Upon further inspection Kesslynn has Kairi's trick-or-treating pumpkin bucket---ON HER HEAD!!!! I thought that I would topple over in laughter. But only after I knew I needed to get it off Kesslynn's head. I am hoping at this point that it WILL come off her head because I am not sure. Well luckily it does come off quite easily. So I ask Kairi if Kesslynn stuck her head in the pumpkin, and she shakes her head no. I ask if she (Kairi) put it on her (Kess) head. Kairi admits to the deed. All I could manage was "Kairi, it is not nice to put the pumpkin on our sister's head." So anyway, please imagine how funny it would be to come upon this sight and how sad you are after it is all said and done, to not have a picture to share with everyone and memorialize such a hysterical situation.

0 comments: