Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I am a Princess

Life has a way of causing a ton of stress. And so it goes for me. However, the last weekend I had the chance to partake of the princess side of life. I cashed in a couple of birthday presents and highly enjoyed them. Last Saturday, Peggy took me to get a pedicure. It was a first for us both. I will spare you the pictures, but lets just say I could do that once a month and not even flinch. Kairi now wants to go and get a pedicure as well. She highly approves of the shade of purple I chose for my toenails and she can't wait to go to the "nail house" as well. Then last night I went and had a hot rock massage that Cameron and the girls got me. Heaven!!!! Can I just say HEAVEN!!!!!! Now with my latest therapy appointment, I should do okay the rest of the week. Sorry no picture..... I didn't think anyone wanted to see a picture of my toenails. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awh, I want to see your toe nails! Next time you should have them do little flowers or somthing. Im sure your girls would think that was the coolest thing
Sarah

Anonymous said...

C'mon Heidi, we want to see those toe nails!