Sunday, October 21, 2007

Spooky ghosts



Kairi and I decided to decorate for Halloween, and I had run across some really great and easy ideas. So we started small with this super fun and super easy ghosts and worked our way up. To make the ghosts you get black paper, white paint, and a black marker. Dip your foot in paint and step on your paper. Let it dry, invert the footprint and draw on eyes and a mouth and voila! instant ghost. Kesslynn's turned out better than any of them, and I think it was because she is flat footed. We did Kess, Kairi and me, and we were going to do Cameron's, but my foot barely fit on the paper and so I knew his wouldn't. But it's okay, because we had a great time making these and got paint all over. I would highly advise doing this either in the bathroom, or close to the kitchen sink for easier cleanup!!!!

1 comments:

Kim J. said...

I am so excited to see these. I saw them in the family fun magazine and we are going to do this with Kaitlyn this weekend when we have her. I will have to post pictures too...also the bat origami and the spider web. Those were all my favorites. Wish we lived closer...then we could of done them together!