Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Kaitlynn-Sadie


My sweet 16 year old sister-in-law came to stay the night with me one night last week. I was feeling kind of lonely because Cameron was on business in Las Vegas for the week and there were a couple of convicted murderers (for real- I swear it) escaped from the Daggett County Jail in Manila, about 45 miles north of Vernal. There was a tip that they were headed for Vernal, which they weren't (but I didn't know that at the time). So in my paranoid mind I imagined them heading straight for my house, knowing that I was husband-less and weak and breaking in, holding me hostage, and my neighbors wouldn't even know. Anyway- that was really random, but here is the rest of the story. She asked a boy to the Sadie Hawkins Dance at school and he answered her this way putting this pumpkin on my porch. I thought it was so cool and so I took a picture. She is going to love that I am posting it on here, but it was so cute and I just couldn't resist. Love ya, Kait!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awh, that is cute! I should tell Josh thats a good idea to use
Sarah

Anonymous said...

I love the pic... and Kait will survive the notoriety! Kathy