Sunday, October 7, 2007

"You must be this tall to ride......"

Evidently this memo missed being sent to my youngest daughter. Or..... her grandmother tore it up on the heaven side and told her to disregard it. (I could see this happening, and her telling Kesslynn that it doesn't matter how tall you are, you can do whatever you want!) Needless to say, Kesslynn is now on the fast track to walking. She will turn 7 months old next saturday, and she is showing no signs of slowing. Over the last week or so she has started pulling herslf up to everything. This shouldn't disturb me, except that I fear that she is showing the physical capacity for this, but I wonder if her age limits her mental ability to discern between safe and unsafe. At least to the point that that reasoning would develop a little more fully if she was 12 months old and doing this. Anyway here she is stopping my heart multiple times a day......

1 comments:

Chandra said...

Wow! You thought Kairi was a handful... you better watch out. It looks like Kess is giving her a run for her money.