Saturday, October 13, 2007

A Sea Monkey is Forever


I am sure you thought that diamonds are forever, but you are sorely mistaken. In our little neck of the woods you can seem to kill just about anything, especially if you are me. Anyway, Kairi got sea monkeys for her birthday and Cameron and I THOROUGHLY read the instructions on how to keep your sea monkeys alive and thriving. Well 4 or 5 days into the process we realize we have somehow managed to kill the sea monkeys. Now lately I haven't felt all to well and so things have a tendency to just sit for awhile before I get around to taking care of it. So the sea monkeys sat and sat. Just a few days ago, however, Cameron notices that hey---WE HAVE LOTS OF SEA MONKEYS. Hurray, we didn't kill them after all. Good thing too, I wasn't looking forward to telling Kairi that they were dead. So I am happy to report that the sea monkeys are quite alive and thriving. If you click on the pictures, it should bring it up large and maybe you can see some of the bigger ones swimming around!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What exactly are Sea Monkeys anyway? Dave and I were wondering about that
Sarah